Friday, September 18, 2026

1067 Miles

I have just returned from a nice bike ride down to the park and back. Got in around 6 and a half-ish miles. It's a really nice sunny day with the temperature heading for 80 degrees. Along my ride, I stopped at the General Store. I got my knife sharpened, that was six bucks. Then I went to the plumbing aisle and checked out what they had for faucets. 

I have decided we need a new kitchen faucet. The one we have offers really crappy water pressure. I pulled the main hose off the valve under the sink, attached a short hose to it and let it spurt into a bucket. It had quite a bit of force. Much more than is coming through our kitchen faucet.

Right now, it takes almost three minutes for the hot water to hit the kitchen faucet. With my test into the bucket, I had hot water in thirty seconds.

Stand by for more kitchen faucet updates.

No comments: