Monday, January 6, 2020

I'm Being Recorded

Last Friday, I went to Heart Clinics Northwest downtown office and had a Heart Monitor attached to my chest. I had one of these several years ago and it was a big thing I wore around my waste with a bunch of electrodes stuck to my chest. I had to wear it for 4 days.

This thing is the size of a key fob with two electrodes that make contact with my skin. It's just below my left shoulder and just above my defibrillator.
I'm having some issues with the adhesive wings. It's still fairly secure on the top part but the bottom part is loose. I'm using a big band-aid pad to keep it secured.

I have to wear this for two weeks so I'm a little concerned as to whether it is going to go the distance.

I'm supposed to press a button on it if I feel any dizziness and then log it in a little book they gave me. So far, I haven't had to hit the button.

No comments: