Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Four-Tens for Me

I am almost through my first day of working four ten hour days. You might know it as Four-Tens. As I write this, I have about 40 minutes left.

My extra day off is Monday and that was yesterday, so...in truth, I'm almost through my second day of Four-Tens. But today is harder than yesterday.

I got a lot done on my extra day off. I got the TV Room wired with 2 three-way switches. Now there is a light switch at either door into the room. My next task to accomplish in there is to center the light fixture.
Earlier in the day, I went to Mark's workplace and scavenged a bunch of scrap wood for the fireplace. It's all nice pieces of 2x4's and 2x3's. It's very clean firewood and stacks very nicely. 

I had to spend a couple of hours with my table saw cutting most of the wood into usable lengths.

I had a very efficient assembly line set up of grabbing a length of wood, running it through the saw, and finally placing it neatly on to the wood pile.

Mark tells me there will be more if I want it. I'm not sure if I want it.

No comments: