Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Waiting for the Waiting List

We are through the process of meeting everyone on the transplant staff that we have to meet and finished all the tests and appointments they require of us.

That means we should be hearing from them within the next couple of weeks if we made the list. (I’m using the Royal “We” in this instance because Susan is as much a part of this as I am.)

One of the things “we” had to do was go in to “our” Dentist for an exam. In the course of that appointment, he found “we” had a couple of cracked fillings. “We” have an appointment this afternoon to ameliorate that problem, but just “I” and my fillings shall be going.

Other than that, we are just going about our days, working a little on the kitchen and cleaning the house in preparation for a visit from Susan’s sister, Margaret. She gets here Friday and then the pressure is off me for a good week to do much of anything. 

We have a concert in the park planned and a baseball game to go to. I’m not sure what else Susan has planned but for the most part, it doesn’t include me. Which is fine!

No comments: