Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thoracentesis - the Day After

I went to bed still unable to take a full breath and feeling the pain from the area of the incision. When I laid down in bed, I was able to take a slow full breath although I still sounded rattly.

I awoke this morning feeling pretty good but rattly for just a while. As I moved around and got my day started, the rattle went away.

I was able to run up the stairs without feeling short of breath so that is an improvement.

In any event, I believe this procedure worked for me and improved the quality of my life by 13%.

Just 87% to go now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great they got some of that stuff drained off, but did they ever find and plug the leak? Also, did you offer to leave them a stool sample? If not, was that because you just didn't give a shit, or because they didn't feel like taking any shit from you?