Friday, January 8, 2016

208

I had not weighed myself in a while so I was surprised to hop on the scale this morning and have it report I weighed 201 pounds. Since it is a notoriously inaccurate scale, I had to try again. This time I weighed 208, which is still pretty good. It remained at 208 on the third try.

Recent weigh ins have indicated as much as 217 pounds. So it was nice to see I'm getting close to an even Two Hun. I've been drinking less of late just cuz beer or wine hasn't appealed to me much. I don't know if it has to do with my respiratory issues or something else.

I'm actually considering giving up alcohol for Lent this year. It's always a tough one to ponder because beer has been such an important part of my happiness. I loves me a good cold pilsner. 

I'll keep thinking! Perhaps a prayer or two would be appropriate as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be advised that from times of auld, those who give up Alcohol for lent are always granted a dispensation on St. Patrick's Day.
-Mchammed