Monday, January 25, 2016

Back to Work

It is Monday morning and I have made it to work. I feel kind blah.

I took two of my pain pills for the first time last night since the surgery. It wasn't for my surgery knee. It was for my gout knee. I wanted to get a good nights sleep.

Last night was the first night I slept without propping my knee up on pillows or icing it.

I did not sleep that great. I was up a good portion of the night coughing. I kind of remember looking at the clock and not being able to remember when I needed to get up...or even how a clock worked.

I'm still not sure what is going on with my right knee, the gout/arthritis knee. It's not too painful and I can walk on it fine. But there is pain and stiffness. As I said earlier, I'm treating it like gout, mainly because I don't think arthritis comes and goes like this.

I'll probably be off beer for a while.

So I am existing in a slight haze today and taking things slow. We shall see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah, about that cough ... here's some sage advice I think you're going to like:
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/224921/
-Mchammad