Thursday, March 3, 2016

Inconsiderate Ass-Wipe Shitball

After having complained about driving into the sun as I travel to and from work, it has been rainy every day and there is no sun to be seen.

I'm into work early because of the time I took yesterday for Mr. Watson's funeral and the time I'm going to take this morning. I have an appointment with Dr. Cardiology today.

I normally have a good ride in to work every morning but there are a couple of trouble spots that really irritate me.
The road leading up to my on ramp in the morning is one of those areas. That's a horrible capture from the traffic camera above.

There are four lanes of south bound traffic heading up Browne towards Third Avenue. After Third, the left two lanes are for the Freeway, the right two lanes continue south towards the Mega Hospital.

Most of the people on Browne are heading for Sacred Heart Mega Hospital in the two right lanes but there is always one jackass whom stays in the left lanes until the last minute. Then, when they can't slide in easily, they just stop and wait for an opening. This inconsiderate ass-wipe, shitball then blocks me and the smooth procession of my commute.

I had happen to me this morning. The guy in front of me in the lane to enter the freeway had a huge section of space and time where he could have easily merged right and gotten into the proper lane to continue up the hill...AND NOT MESS WITH ME!

I hate him, her and them! 

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE IN MY WAY!

Serenity Now!

All went well with my Doctor's Appointment.

I am breathing better and ready to go skiing. Now, I just need the Ski Resorts to cooperate.

No comments: