Friday, March 6, 2009

Ski Day Number Two

It took today off and along with my friend Mark, went skiing. This is my second ski day of the season and it was as fabulous as the first. We had a nice sunny day although the sun did not lend itself much to adding actual warmth. There were several runs were both Mark and I had to stop, not from fatigue, but from the massive ice cream headache we had from the cold.

We got in 13 runs. A superstitious person would have skied one less or one more run, but neither of us fall into that category.

I'm going to get another ski day in this weekend as Susan and I are traveling to Idaho to ski at Lookout Pass on Sunday.

I have to bar tend tomorrow but only for five hours. I have a feeling that I will be experiencing the effects of today's ski day tomorrow as I run for the many customers who will no doubt feel compelled to come in for a visit.

No comments: