Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bloomsday Training Sucks!

My preparation for Bloomsday is not going well. I do not seem to have any endurance and can barely run a mile. I simply have no breathe and my legs scream for oxygen. Until I stop running. Then, I seem to recover in no time and I'm fine. That has got me thinking there may be a cardiac element involved with my training disfunction. I have an appointment to see my Cardiologist on Friday.



I experience no chest pain or any of the other related symptoms concerning heart problems. I just have no stamina.

So, I have been walking and including some hills and I have been riding my bike. Other than being out of shape for those activities too, I'm not suffering the stamina problem. I seem to be able to walk for as long as I want.

No comments: