Thursday, February 23, 2017

Fitness Man

On Monday, I joined Planet Fitness in the valley. I went last week with Shelley from work. She's been a member there for over a year. 

I decided to go and check it out and I found it agreeable. It's clean and the equipment is first rate. 

So far, my workouts have consisted of 20 minutes on a cross country elliptical. I'm hoping to work up to 30 minutes. I'm not even paying attention to distance or calories burned. I just want to get better than where I am at, which is really really out of shape.

Okay, part of the reason for my lousy condition is heart related and for that reason, I'm not pushing myself very hard. But I need to be exercising and I've done pretty good getting workouts in this week. I was there Monday, Wednesday and today.

Planet Fitness is opening a new location on N.W. Blvd., very close to home. That's another reason I decided to join. It's only $20 a month, so I'm hoping to get it down to a dollar a visit.

No comments: