Monday, February 13, 2017

Unadulterated Me

I am back at work today and feeling more or less fresh and rested.

I am attempting to make changes in my life that will hopefully benefit me in the long run. Case in point, my coffee.

I have a horrible sweet tooth which has not served me well over my lifetime. I totally change the chemical makeup of coffee in order to make it palatable to my need for sweetness.

It was recently pointed out to me that coffee is a flavor. If you don't like the flavor, you probably shouldn't be drinking coffee.

So I'm going the whole week drinking black coffee. My hope is that by the end of the week, I'll have acclimated myself to coffee and no longer require the adulterated version.

However, on weekends at home, I will still be adding Bailey's Irish Cream to my coffee.

No comments: